The Cwtch, meaning a hug or cuddle, welcomes you from the moment you step inside the door. It has its own hot tub on the bedroom veranda, a double-ended slipper bath in the large bedroom alongside the double-sided wood-burning stove, which is a cosy feature to both the bedroom and the open plan living area.
To further enhance the romance and relaxation, there is a path leading from the veranda to a sauna hidden amongst the trees; spa and beauty treatments are also available by arrangement (at cost). The borderlands of England and Wales have a fine selection of historic market towns to explore with Newtown being the closest and offering a good selection of pubs, restaurants excellent shopping and is famous for arts and music galleries, museums and a theatre. Shop and pub 2 miles.
Spacious living/dining room with double-sided wood-burning stove, wooden floor and spacious, beamed kitchen area. Utility. Double bedroom with double-sided wood-burning stove, TV and double-ended slipper bath with waterfall tap.Shower room with toilet.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel included, thereafter available locally. Electricity and full electric central heating (by wind turbine), bed linen and towels included
- Two satellite TVs (full package)
- Lawned garden, patio and furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Hot tub
- Outdoor sauna
- Spa and beauty treatments by arrangement at cost
- Welcome pack
- Pet free of charge - to be kept on a lead (sheep country)
- No smoking